1-to-1 Rotation Tea (Christians & Catholics)
This is an event for SINGLES ONLY.
This group is for our Christians and Catholics friends. Everyone will be given a name tag which will indicate their religion. At the end of session, there will be free and easy session to mix with the other group (Buddhists, Free-thinkers and Others), in order to expand your social circle even further.
Come and join us for this mini high tea.
If you are unable to purchase tickets due to tickets sold out, kindly register your interest on "Waitlist". You don't have to pay anything! You will be informed of any increase in capacity or any drop-outs as soon as possible! For any inquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com or contact us at 81252321.
All details will be sent to all participants, who have paid, via email 2 days before the event.
Event’s closing date is 3
days prior to date of event. All registration and payment must be made by then.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
o No-show for events.
o No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
Refund will be done via bank transfer within 3 working days of receipt of bank account number
CompleteMe respects your privacy. In line with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, we would like to inform you on how we will use your personal data:
- Update you of in the events’ information which you have signed up for
- Verify your marital status with ROM to ensure that you are legally single
- Send you marketing information, such as upcoming events and activities. You can always unsubscribe yourself at the bottom of each newsletter.